Thursday, July 5, 2012

new year. new blog.

As many of you know, I'm about to embark on another year with City Year.  This time, though, I'm leaving New England and heading down south to help start a site in Jacksonville, Florida.  This was definitely a last minute decision, but I'm elated to be able to take part in this adventure. 

I loved keeping my blog last year and think it was such a great way to share my stories with my friends and family, but also served as a great way to help me remember the little things that happened throughout the year.  It was a blast reading my posts this summer from the beginning of the year.  There were a ton of things I had forgotten until I looked back and reread my blog.

I hope that for those of you who read my blog last year will continue to follow my journey.  For those of you who are new, welcome!  I hope that you will jump on the blogging bandwagon and follow my ups and downs and I try and keep kids in school and on track with the help of City Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment