- drank filtered, but not boiled water and survived!
- found a shopping cart and used it!
- video chatted with my parents and Anna and Karen (not all at once, although maybe we should arrange that)
- cooked multiple dinners using only one pot, one knife and/or a crockpot
- sang the Bare Necessities song multiple times in attempts to make ourselves feel better about the lack of furniture (okay, that was just Sarah, but still...)
- spent multiple hours in our lawn chairs in the living room
- blown a fuse multiple times, not even doing anything
- walked along the Kordon
- went to a museum to see a collection of ancient rugs. ( Super fascinating and made my hands hurt just thinking about sewing them.)
- watched a protest about China not allowing the minority Muslims to fast or worship during Ramadan
- listened to street performers from our balcony and then sent multiple snapchats about it
- been harassed by protesters against nuclear power. Okay that was only Mike, but imagine what Mr. Nuclear Power Submariner had to say about that!
We have not.....